Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our Fall Plans


I'm very happy to inform you all that Andrea and I have made a very important decision together, and we are super excited about it! We have decided to attend Church of God Theological Seminary (Cleveland, TN) in the fall to further our education. Andrea and I actually completed our undergrads in the general area of Cleveland (she at Lee and I at Temple), so we know the area pretty well. We will be moving there and looking to start classes about 3 months after our May wedding. As a family, we will be juggling school and work, but feel that God will provide since He has called us there. Andrea and I are gearing up to take on this crazy-awesome adventure that God has set before us, and we can't wait to get started!

It's crazy to see how God works in our lives. Andrea has been the most incredible blessing God has ever given me. It's awesome to think that He not only created her just for me, but even for every little detail of my life. Thinking back on Tom Cruise's most famous line, "You complete me," Andrea does so much more than that. She compliments my strengths; she shines through my weaknesses; she encourages me through my struggles; she lifts me above my fears; she carries me through my failures; she walks me through my valleys; she is excited for my excitement; she listens to my crazy goals; she pushes me toward my dreams; she supports me with her spirit; and she protects me with her prayers. If God had said to me, "Aaron, dream up the perfect girl, and I'll make her just for you," my dreams would have fallen embarrassingly short of the Andrea that God has given to me. It's like He knew my needs and surpassed them unimaginably when He created Andrea. I am so in love with her, and I cannot wait to marry her.


Here's some pics of my gorgeous bride-to-be :)







No comments: